Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dear Elizabeth Dole UPDATE

I received this e-mail a couple of days ago from the Kay Hagan campaign in response to this e-mail I sent to the Elizabeth Dole campaign. At least it looks as though an actual person might have read it and responded with a modified form letter. It also took them three weeks to get back to me, which also makes me think that someone is actually reading Kay's e-mails and responding personally.

Dear Ms. Soule,

Thank you for your support! Kay is focused on running a grassroots campaign and she is proud and excited to receive support from a diverse group of people. The reason she has been able to make it this far is due to the support and efforts of folks like you, and it really means a lot to us. Be sure to stay up to date and visit our website frequently, and I hope you'll take some time to help us get the word out about Kay by telling your friends and neighbors. Thanks again!
My original e-mail was appended.

1 comment:

Mr Farty said...

"I hope you'll take some time to help us get the word out about Kay by telling your friends and neighbors."

Well, you can't be clearer than that. Go for it!