Monday, December 17, 2007

Random quizzes

I put this up, then took it down because I didn't feel it was really relevant to the blog, but I had TWO people ask me what happened to it. I didn't realize I actually HAD two readers...so back by popular demand:
_______________________________________________________________
Hmm. I don't know if 60% can be considered "a lot"

You Know a Lot About Christmas

You got 6/10 correct

You know tons about the history and traditions surrounding Christmas.
When you celebrate the holidays, you never forget their true meaning - or all the little fun details.

Random Christmas fact: 7% of mall Santas were found to have a criminal background.
How Much Do You Know About Christmas?


Wow! How did they know I'm a fishy person? It couldn't possibly have been that I skewed my answers.

You Are Fish

You have a well formed palate and a daring appetite. If it's served to you, you'll at least try it.
People are pretty scared of your exotic ways. But once they get a taste of you, they're addicted!


But I was glad to know I'll live to be 70. Because I'm pretty average.

You Will Die at Age 70

You're pretty average when it comes to how you live...
And how you'll die as well.

No comments: